Post Processor Support
If you are unable to contact your
Mastercam Reseller, or you need further assistance, you can contact CNC Software’s Post Processing Department Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., USA EST by calling 860-875-5006 or emailing
If you are unsure whether your question is post processor related or not, please contact Technical Support at
When requesting post processor modifications to an existing post processor please follow these guidelines:
- Be sure you have already tried to contact your Mastercam Reseller for assistance.
- Provide your contact information, Mastercam version you are running, and the serial number of your SIM.
- Provide a detailed description of the problem you are having.
- Provide the make and model of the machine and control.
- Provide the .PST file that you are using including any additional post related files such as .PSB or .TXT.
- Provide a simple Mastercam file (MCX, MC9, etc) that illustrates the problems you are having with the post processor. When possible please narrow down the problem operations or toolpaths that are causing the problems.
- Provide the “bad” NC code file that is being output from Mastercam. Make sure this code was generated with the Mastercam file you have included.
- Provide the “good” NC code file that shows the corrections needed. You can make a copy of the “bad” NC file and edit it replacing the bad code with the desired code. Include any additional comments you think may be necessary or helpful.
- Mastercam X and later customers should use the Zip2Go utility to gather Mastercam part data into a .Z2G file and attach this file to the e-mail.
You may add all the previous bullet items inside the Zip2Go File.
Note: Mill-Turn Product customers, please provide a Zip2Go file with the inclusion of the .machine file.