Okuma Multus BII
Customers running a Okuma Multus BII can now unlock the power of Mastercam with our latest post processor release. This post allows users to leverage everything Mastercam has to offer on one of the industry’s most well-known machines.
- OSP P300 Control
- Performs milling and/or turning operations using continuous stock
- Upper B-axis and Lower Turret operations
- Performs pick-off, stock pull, and cut-off strategies
- Pinch Turn
- Sync points per stream
- Polar Coordinate interpolation (G12.1)
- Cylindrical interpolation (G7.1)
- Programmed coordinate conversion for coordinate rotation (G68)
- Tool Center Point Control for 5-axis toolpaths (G43.4)
- Exact Stop mode
- HSA mode
If you have questions or you are ready to purchase a Okuma Multus BII post processor, please contact your local authorized Mastercam Reseller. You can find a local Reseller by visiting Mastercam.com/Resellers. Each post processor package comes with everything you need to get started and is backed by the support of local experts who can help you make the most of your purchase.
Note: This post requires the Mastercam Mill-Turn module to be enabled.