Mazak Integrex e-Series
Customers using a Mazak Integrex e-Series can now unlock the power of Mastercam with our latest post processor release. This post, developed in cooperation with the applications department at the Northeast Mazak Technical Center, allows users to leverage everything Mastercam has to offer on one of the industry’s most well-known machines.
- Matrix 2 Control
- Performs Milling/Turning operations using continuous stock
- Upper B-axis and Lower Turret operations
- Performs pick-off, stock pull, and cut-off strategies
- Pinch Turn
- Synchronization control for two-channel cutting sequences
- Polar Coordinate interpolation (G12.1)
- Cylindrical interpolation (G7.1)
- Programmed coordinate conversion for coordinate rotation (G68)
- Tool Center Point Control for 5-axis toolpaths (G43.4)
- Exact Stop mode
- HSA Mode
If you have questions or you’re ready to purchase a Mazak e-Series post processor, please contact your local authorized Mastercam Reseller. You can find a local Reseller here. Each post processor package comes with everything you need to get started and is backed by the support of local experts who can help you make the most of your purchase.