Doosan PUMA TT
Customers running a Doosan PUMA TT can now unlock the power of Mastercam with our latest post processor release. This post allows users to leverage everything Mastercam has to offer on one of the industry’s most well-known machines.
- Fanuc 31i-A or B
- Performs pick-off, stock pull and cut-off strategies
- Multiple setup types (single piece and multi-piece with bar pull)
- Pinch turn and balance turn
- Synchronization control for two-channel cutting sequences
- Polar Coordinate interpolation (G12.1)
- Cylindrical interpolation (G7.1)
- Exact Stop mode
- HSA Mode
If you have questions or you are ready to purchase a Doosan PUMA TT Series post processor, please contact your local authorized Mastercam Reseller. You can find a local Reseller by visiting Mastercam.com/Resellers. Each post processor package comes with everything you need to get started and is backed by the support of local experts who can help you make the most of your purchase.
Note: This post requires the Mastercam Mill-Turn module to be enabled.