CNC Software Launches New Streamlined Mastercam Website
CNC Software has rebuilt their website (www.mastercam.com) from the ground up in an effort to better market Mastercam on a global scale. Launched on May 2, 2019, the new website offers users a cleaner, user-friendly experience, allowing customers and prospects to access Mastercam materials easier than ever before.
The enhanced site also provides a more streamlined layout for finding information. Organization of the site has been improved for quicker access to information. Without having to navigate into the site, the front page displays many hot topics such as Solutions, Support, and Community.
Since Mastercam is such a popular choice in the Educational market, the updated website has a section dedicated entirely for instructors and students. It contains information on curriculum, gives information on student competitions, details on Mastercam University and Certification, and much more.
A few key sections of the Web site include:
- Industry Showcase – See how Mastercam can help your shop in a variety of manufacturing industries.
- Solutions – See all the Mastercam products, Add-Ons, as well as 3rd Party Add-Ons from top players in the manufacturing industry.
- Support – Resources for both educators and customers, training options to fit your needs, Certifications to expand your expertise, Technical Support, and Post Processor information.
- Community – Features the Community App, Mastercam Forum, Events Calendar for training and shows, Competitions, Sponsorships, Partners and more.
- My.mastercam.com – Provides a portal for registered Mastercam users to access information for which they have permission for (Tech Exchange, Knowledge Base, Downloads, as well as the Public Beta).