Corporate Training Courses
These training classes are offered at CNC Software, Inc. corporate headquarters in Tolland, Connecticut.
Date: July 27- 29th 2020 and Nov. 9-11th 2020
This course is a three-day class, comprising of 2+ days spent learning about our multiaxis toolpaths and a few hours of applying what you have learned on our 5-axis machines. This class will introduce the concepts and principles of multiaxis machining and will include the following:
- Identifying common multi-axis machine tool configurations.
- Understanding the differences between multiaxis positioning and simultaneous toolpaths and where to apply each.
- Understand the different types of multiaxis toolpaths and their benefits.
- Understand capabilities and advantages multiaxis toolpaths provide over conventional 3 axis toolpaths.
- Learning how machine simulation is used to prove out your programming.
- Cover the full process of multiaxis programming from job setup to posting gcode.
- Understand the various geometry selection methods for controlling cut pattern, tool axis and collision control.
- Understand the concepts of 3+2 programming, the use of stock models as they relate to advanced multiaxis toolpaths, and much more!
- Prerequisite: This is an advanced course and uses Mastercam to create advanced toolpaths which requires the user to have an in-depth understanding of toolpath programming and CAD.
- Creation in Mastercam. Please note: students should have previously programmed many toolpaths using Mastercam before taking this course.
Cost: $650/day per person includes lunch.
Please check your spam folder if you don’t receive an email confirmation.