Technology Evolves. To stay competitive, you must too!
Mastercam is the world leading CAD/CAM product for a reason—it is designed for real-world machining and programming, so you work easier and more efficiently. Some shops are still using Mastercam Version 9, which was released almost a full decade ago. While it still gets the job done, if you are one of these shops, you are missing out on dramatic advancements, ease, and new techniques that weren’t available then.
Mastercam X5 is faster and more powerful than ever, letting you make the most of your machines, computers, and entire shop. Just a few of the latest features include:
- Dramatically faster solids programming with Feature Based Machining.
- Better finish and longer tool life with new High Speed Toolpaths.
- The power to open virtually any CAD file, including SOLIDWORKS® files complete with history.
- Dozens of powerful new features across the entire Mastercam suite.
- And if you purchase your update by December 31, 2010, you get a free Mastercam U course to make it even easier to transition from V9 to Mastercam X5.
Find out about the numerous exciting and time-saving tools added to Mastercam since Version 9 at www.mastercam.com/update