Stop By the Mastercam Booth at SEMA!
Attending SEMA 2014 in Las Vegas this week? Then be sure to stop by our booth (# 10429) to check out some of the powerful new tools that Mastercam X8 has to offer!
- Mastercam Port Expert, specialized multiaxis programming for precision head porting that provides dramatically faster port programming and machining time, along with smoother toolpath motion.
- Mastercam Blade Expert add-on, which simplifies the complex programming required for turbo compressor, supercharger screws, speed boat propellers, or any other repeating blade shape.
- Mill-Turn makes machining on today’s complex multitasking turning centers simpler and easier than ever before.
- Expanded Dynamic Motion technology throughout the Mastercam product delivers dramatic time savings and extended tool wear -at no extra cost to you.
- Enhanced usability and workflow delivers a streamlined interface and enhance graphical interaction to simplify your work.
- New solid modeling enhancements, which make constructing and editing solids easier and more intuitive than ever before.
Mastercam has stood the test of time, helping propel the likes of Stewart-Haas Racing, VAC Motorsports, John Force Racing, Roush Yates Racing Engines, Waltrip Racing, and many more to the finish line with its ease of use and on-the-fly programming capabilities. Stop by the Mastercam booth this week and see how Mastercam can help your shop!