Powerful Swiss Programming
Tools for Easy Programming
Efficient cutting means more than just programming a toolpath. Swiss Expert gives you the tools you need to streamline your process, such as:
- A complete understanding of your machine for easier programming, from toolpaths to synchronization to simulation.
- Save tools and cutting strategies into libraries for future use on similar or families of parts.
Fast and Accurate Simulation
Mastercam Swiss Expert lets you safely simulate your project on a virtual machine before it reaches your shop floor. A few features include:
- Full simulation of every moving part of your machine, including material, main and sub spindles, all tool holders, and part handling devices.
- Automatic collision detection to detect collisions before damaging expensive equipment.
Synchronization Made Easy
Mastercam Swiss Expert has all of the tools necessary to graphically optimize part cycle times and avoid collisions. A few features the Sync Manager provides are:
- Drag, drop, and sync operations to one another.
- View all machining patterns and modify them on the fly if necessary.
- Expand and contract the timeline for trouble-free viewing of the part process.
A Swiss machine’s tooling presents its own set of challenges. Mastercam Swiss Expert gives you all of the flexibility you need to meet these challenges in a powerful tool management environment. You can:
- Select tools from our large library of pre-defined tools or create your own.
- Access tools used in previous projects and choose specialized tool holders from the library of machine-specific components.