New Mastercam Innovator of the Future Contest Announced
For the 2011 Mastercam Innovator of the Future competition, students are challenged to design and machine a working capo to be judged by the co-founder and president of CNC Software, Inc., Mark Summers. With his combined interests in machining and guitars – Mark has been playing for over 20 years – he will be a great judge of both functionality and manufacturing skills.
- Everyone who enters receives and exclusive Mastercam IOF shirt.
- The winner receives a $1,000 scholarship to a school of their choice.
- The winner and their instructor receive a trip to Tolland, Connecticut to tour the CNC Software world headquarters.
- The winner and the school each receive a Mastercam IOF plaque.
- The winner’s instructor receives a Mastercam IOF polo shirt.
For full information – including rules and entry forms – go to www.mastercam.com/IOF
Hurry! Entries must be received by May 31, 2011!