New 3-Axis and 4-Axis Mill Post Processor Available for SINUMERIK Controller
Mastercam is pleased to announce the release of a new post processor developed with the technical expertise of Siemens CNC engineers. Introducing a 3- and 4-axis post processor for Mastercam Mill that supports the SINUMERIK 808D Control.
Mastercam’s 3-Axis and 4-Axis MILL POST PROCESSOR for the SINUMERIK® 808D Control adds the power of Mastercam to the capability of this popular machine. This post processor package includes:
- CYCLE 832 Support for High Speed Settings.
- Work offset support matching control capabilities.
- 808D optimized Drilling Cycles (CYCLE 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 840) with full 4-axis support.
- Numerical tool call with offset D#.
- TOFFR functionality to support cutter compensation wear strategy.
- Optimized Multiaxis toolpath using the FGROUP and FGREF commands.
- A Siemens application guide.
If you use a SINUMERIK 808D Control and aren’t familiar with all that Mastercam can do to improve your manufacturing speed and efficiency, contact an authorized Mastercam Reseller to learn more.
If you are already a Mastercam customer and currently use or are considering a SINUMERIK 808D Control for your shop, be sure to reach out to your local Mastercam Reseller for more information about this post processor and what it can do for your productivity.