Mastercam’s Summer Teacher Training is Around the Corner
Mastercam’s Summer Teacher Training program is designed with the instructor in mind. Not only will it teach you to use Mastercam, but you will learn how to teach your students to use Mastercam effectively. Collaborative, hands-on training lets you experience the projects in much the same way your students would. In addition, classes are kept small so we can focus on the needs of the group.?
?Attending Mastercam’s Summer Teacher Training gives you an opportunity to interact and network with other Mastercam teachers. And, each instructor that attends will receive a free Mastercam University course. You can choose a class that complements what you have learned, or choose a completely different subject to expand your Mastercam knowledge.
? ?Here are the Summer Teacher Training programs being offered and a brief description:
- Basic Projects – Learn introductory, curriculum based projects, such as a nameplate or medallion. You will work through the projects and learn how to deal with common issues that may come up for your students.
- Mastercam Multiaxis – Learn the multiaxis machining strategies that will allow your students to create more complex parts. Learn about the advantages of multiaxis machining, multiaxis configurations, and more.
- Intermediate Projects – More complex than the Basic Projects class, you will use Mastercam Mill and Art to work through the design process, CNC setup, and CNC machining to familiarize yourself with potential problems that might occur in your classrooms.
- Mastercam Fundamentals – Designed to take a beginner from feeling intimidated to feeling comfortable working with the tools in Mastercam, this program covers basic drawing techniques and commands, basic toolpaths, importing geometry and files, and more.
- Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS – Intended for instructors with some SOLIDWORKS experience who are looking to take the next step by introducing CNC machining.
- Skills USA Automated Technology 101 – Essential for instructors looking to get a team started or to become more competitive in the SkillsUSA Automated Manufacturing Competition.
- Mastercam Certification – Designed to prepare you to become a certified Mastercam instructor and will deliver at least the minimum skills and information required for Certification.
- Mastercam Art – Learn how to add flair and personality to projects. Using the basic Art functions you learn in this class, you will be able to create projects with a “Wow” factor.
- Mastercam Lathe – Learn how to better utilize your lathe through projects such as a brass top, a mini bat, and chess pieces.? ?
For more information on Mastercam’s Summer Teacher Training, or to register for a course, please visit www.mastercam.com/stt.