On Mastercam.com, you can find a set of Mastercam tutorials, covering everything from an introduction to Mastercam to advanced topics such as probing, Mill-Turn, Wire, and Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS. These illustrated, color tutorials present step-by-step examples that guide you through the most common tasks needed to use Mastercam effectively.
For example, Dynamic Milling covers milling strategies, avoidance and containment regions, milling parameters, and toolpath types, among many other topics. Getting Started with Mill-Turn covers not only Mill-Turn toolpaths, but also the Code Expert applications Sync Manager, Machine Simulation, and Editor.
Spanish versions of some tutorials will be available soon. Note that, to access any tutorial, you must have an active maintenance license and a Mastercam.com account that is linked to your Mastercam license.
The tutorials, which feature a PDF-format book and custom part files, include the following titles:
- Introduction to Mastercam
- Introduction to the Work Coordinate System (WCS)
- Dynamic Milling
- Lathe Getting Started Guide
- Introduction to Multiaxis Toolpaths
- Getting Started with Mastercam Solids
- Tool Manager Getting Started Guide
- Getting Started with Mastercam Mill-Turn
- Mastercam Wire Tutorial
- Machine Simulation
- Getting Started with Automatic Toolpathing (ATP)
- Creating Setup Sheets with ActiveReports Designer
- Getting Started with Renishaw Productivity+
- Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS Tutorial (Mill)