Mastercam Road Show
Beginning next week and then stretching into the second week of December, the Mastercam team will be hitting the road to two of the biggest automotive shows in North America! Join us November 4 – 7 in Las Vegas for SEMA (booth #10429), and then December 11 – 13 in Indy for PRI (booth #5149)! Stop in and get a glimpse of some of the powerful new tools Mastercam X8 has to offer:
- Mastercam Port Expert, specialized multiaxis programming for precision head porting that provides dramatically faster port programming and machining time, along with smoother toolpath motion.
- Mastercam Blade Expert add-on, which simplifies the complex programming required for turbo compressor, supercharger screws, speed boat propellers, or any other repeating blade shape.
- Mill-Turn makes machining on today’s complex multitasking turning centers simpler and easier than ever before.
- Expanded Dynamic Motion technology throughout the Mastercam product delivers dramatic time savings and extended tool wear -at no extra cost to you.
- Enhanced usability and workflow delivers a streamlined interface and enhance graphical interaction to simplify your work.
- New solid modeling enhancements, which make constructing and editing solids easier and more intuitive than ever before.
Mastercam has stood the test of time, helping propel the likes of Stewart-Haas Racing, VAC Motorsports, John Force Racing, Roush Yates Racing Engines, Waltrip Racing, and many more to the finish line with its ease of use and on-the-fly programming capabilities. Stop by the Mastercam booth next week and see how Mastercam can help your shop!