Mastercam at SOLIDWORKS World 2014!
We hope you’re looking forward to all the excitement that surrounds the annual SOLIDWORKS World show this year! Get out of the cold and head to San Diego, CA at the San Diego Convention Center from January 26 – 29, and get a glimpse of the Mastercam Family of Products, including Mastercam® X7 and Mastercam® for SOLIDWORKS®. In addition to our booth #400 in the Partner Pavilion that will be manned by CNC Software employees and some local Mastercam Resellers, we have a few more things up our sleeve for the show, such as:
- In the booth we will have an ISCAR Metals, USA representative working with us on a special show promotion that we’ve put together showing the benefits of Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion technology in conjunction with ISCAR tooling. When you get your welcome bag at the show, find the Mastercam literature insert and bring it by our booth. After the show we will be giving away up to $1000 in ISCAR tooling packages to three lucky winners! Keep an eye out for this welcome bag insert and bring it to the booth for more information:
- On Monday, 1/27 from 7 – 7:15 PM, CNC Software employee Keith Butzgy will be presenting Mastercam X7 for SOLIDWORKS in the Certified Partner Theatre. Stick around for his presentation on what the newest release has to offer and you’ll have the opportunity to win a $200 Newegg.com gift certificate.
- On Wednesday, 1/29 from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM in room 29 C/D, Keith will also be hosting a breakout session with Dustin Spieth of our Educational Division entitled: Designing for the Manufacturing World. This will be a dynamic presentation demonstrating the issues that designers and machinists often run into when taking even the simplest design and manufacturing it. They will highlight the importance of understanding the issues from both sides, how it will save you time and money, and increase productivity.
In addition to these exciting promotions and events throughout the show, here’s a few things you can expect to see when you stop by the booth to see Mastercam X7 for SOLIDWORKS:
- Lathe support: Mastercam X7 for SOLIDWORKS introduces many of Mastercam’s Lathe toolpaths.
- Mastercam Simulator: Backplot and Verify have been improved and combined to offer a more efficient workflow, better analysis tools, and more comprehensive toolpath support in one place.
- New Tool Manager: Designed from the ground up, the new Tool Manager is a flexible and efficient way to manage tools and tool holding components, and to create tool assemblies to be used in Mastercam. Tool Manager also integrates work material and cut parameter data allowing you to take advantage of the manufacturer’s cutting recommendations.
If you’re in the San Diego area at SOLIDWORKS World January 26 – 29, be sure to stop in and say hi to the Mastercam crew!