Mastercam at PRI 2014
We just wrapped up a great week at PRI! If you weren’t able to attend, here are some highlights from our booth.
- Mastercam Port Expert, specialized multiaxis programming for precision head porting that provides dramatically faster port programming and machining time, along with smoother toolpath motion.
- Mastercam Blade Expert Add-On, which simplifies the complex programming required for turbo compressor, supercharger screws, speed boat propellers, or any other repeating blade shape.
- Mill-Turn makes machining on today’s complex multitasking turning centers simpler and easier than ever before.
- Expanded Dynamic Motion technology throughout the Mastercam product delivers dramatic time savings and extended tool wear at no extra cost to you.
- Enhanced usability and workflow delivers a streamlined interface and enhanced graphical interaction to simplify your work.
- New solid modeling enhancements, which make constructing and editing solids easier and more intuitive than ever before.
- Friday at the show, our very own Corporate Multiaxis Product Owner, Aaron Eberhard, teamed up with VAC Motorsports and Centroid for a presentation entitled “Survival Through Technology”, aimed at showing users how new technologies in manufacturing help shops remain competitive.