Mastercam at AWFS
In the Vegas area later this week? Come see the Mastercam team at booth #4601 at the Las Vegas Convention Center for a look at newly released Mastercam X7 and Mastercam X7 Router! A few new features in X7 Router include:
- Stock model in Mastercam X7 Router now supports multi-core processing for all toolpaths, making it even faster to regenerate your stock models.
- Ability to select how finishing passes are created (helix upwardly, helix downwardly, and circle).
- 3D HST Raster, Radial, and Spiral toolpath now include multi-core processing to speed up your toolpath regeneration.
- Raster, Waterline, Spiral, Radial, and Hybrid toolpaths now offer a method for selecting surfaces that your tool motion should avoid.
- Oscillating tool motion improves your tool life by not machining with the same area of the tool. The Curve 5-axis and Swarf 5-axis toolpaths now include an Oscillate option on the Collisions Control page.
So, if you have a while to break away from the Vegas Strip, make sure to stop by our booth at one of the biggest woodworking events in the USA and see what Mastercam can do for you.