Job Openings at CNC Software
Mastercam Corporate currently has two job openings. Please see below for full descriptions:
BUSINESS SYSTEM DEVELOPER
CNC Software, Inc. is seeking an experienced web application developer to become part of our Business Systems team to build internally and externally facing web applications used in day-to-day operations of the company.
Primary responsibilities include working with a small agile team of developers and testers to produce the highest quality, sophisticated business applications using the latest technology and techniques available.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience developing web applications in ASP.NET/SQL Server and a proven track record of solving complex business problems with web-based solutions. Must be US citizen or possess Green Card.
Must be able to multitask and work well in a team environment and possess strong communications and time-management skills. Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment helpful.
We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits and a friendly, casual working environment. For consideration, please submit resume to: HumanResources@mastercam.com
POST PROCESSOR ENGINEER
CNC Software, Inc. is seeking an experienced Post Processor Engineer/Developer to focus on Mill-Turn Machine programming.
- Development of and validation of new machines including kinematics and postprocessors to support Mill Turn machines.
- Build test cases, program and validate parts that can be used within the post certification process for all Mill Turn machines (e.g. Mazak, Mori, Okuma, Doosan, DMG/Gildemeister, and others)
- Feedback on workflow improvements related to the Mill Turn product
- Support/training of internal/external users and stakeholders on the Mill Turn product
- Provide technical support to the post and software development departments regarding the capabilities, variations, and output requirements for the array of supported/targeted machines
- Travel requirement: Occasional US and Worldwide
- Minimum 5-years of mill/turn programming experience running Mazak, Mori, Okuma, Doosan, DMG/Gildemeister or other Mill-Turn machines
- 2-3 years of CAM Software knowledge and field experience
- Postprocessor development (Mastercam preferred) and operating experience for the above machines
- Working knowledge of the various machine configurations and posted code requirements of each (all those listed above, more is preferred)
- Working knowledge of CNC controls, their configurations and output code requirements and their variations as they pertain to the MT machines listed above
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering related discipline, or equivalent experience
- High level programming experience using C#, C++ or VB (preferred)
- Experience in an Agile/SCRUM environment helpful
- Must be highly organized with excellent communications and problem-solving skills.
- Must be US citizen or possess Green Card
We offer a generous compensation package with excellent benefits and a friendly, casual working environment. Only candidates located in the Northeastern US will be considered. Please submit resume to: HumanResources@mastercam.com