Do You Have A Multi-Axis CNC Launch Plan?
Modern CNC machines cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, but placing that technology on the floor is just the beginning. Utilizing the technology requires a process development team interacting with a series of software technologies including the CAD/CAM system, the post processor, the G-code simulator, G-code program, and machine tool controller. There must be a plan in place that will allow for the launch of a sophisticated new tool into high levels of effective use as quickly as possible.
- Machine-specific training in multiaxis Mastercam programming.
- Custom post processor to connect CAM with the machine controller.
- Machine operation training, including critical controller and postprocessor issues.
- A proven Mastercam program for one of the company’s most representative part families.
- A manufacturing process, including workholding solutions for this and similar parts.
- Instructional materials including videos taken during the classroom sessions dealing with their own manufacturing issues.