Mastercam WorldSkills Program
Mastercam is a Global Partner of WorldSkills, a worldwide movement that is changing the lives of young people by creating opportunities and connecting societies. We proudly sponsor the CNC Turning and CNC Milling competitions.
Educational institutions choose Mastercam to prepare their students for the WorldSkills CNC competitions as well as for exciting careers in manufacturing. With working knowledge of the world’s leading CAM software, students greatly improve their chances of job placement upon graduation.
Please read the Mastercam Sponsorship Agreement for WorldSkills participants, then complete the sign-up form to get started.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your local Mastercam Reseller should always be your first point of contact for information and technical support. Locate your Mastercam Reseller
If your Mastercam Reseller is unavailable, you can call Mastercam Monday- Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m., ET.
Please follow these guidelines:
• Be sure you have already tried to contact your Mastercam Reseller.
• Provide your contact information, the Mastercam version you are running, and the serial number of your license.
• Be ready to describe the problem in detail.
• Be in front of your computer when you call.
• Try to duplicate the problem before calling. Our technician may require you to duplicate the problem while you are on the phone.
• Have ready a complete description of your hardware, including your operating system (OS), central processing unit (CPU), mouse, and memory.
Mastercam is a Global Partner of WorldSkills and exclusively provides software for these competitions: CNC Milling, and CNC Turning.
WorldSkills competitors get the current version of Mastercam, or the version that will be used at WorldSkills (if different than the current version). This version is a timed version to expire after the competition is over or on another mutually agreed-upon date.
The version you will receive is our Mastercam Educational Suite, which is fully functional, but incompatible with our industrial licenses. The Educational Suite features Mill, Lathe (Turning), and Design. There is no cost for this license.
To renew your license, reach out to email@example.com.
WorldSkills occurs every other year. Prior to the Covid outbreak, WorldSkills was held in odd-numbered years. However, the disruption of Covid now has WorldSkills occurring in even-numbered years, with the next scheduled WorldSkills competitions to take place in 2024 in Lyon, France, and 2026 in Shanghai, China.
Yes, to get a timed license of Mastercam, see all the competitions we support here: Mastercam Sponsors CAD/CAM Student & Professional Competitions