American Manufacturing Tour 2022
The Manufacturing Renaissance Tour is a national tour to bring awareness of the diversity and skills gap within the manufacturing sector to attract, recruit, and retain the next generation workforce.
Connecting manufacturers to the next generation.
Join us at one of the stops on the tour
- April 29th-30th, Wichita, KS
- May 20th-21st, Memphis, TN
- June 10th-12th, Detroit/Flint, MI
- July 8th-10th, Cincinnati, OH
- July 22nd-24th, Indianapolis, IN or Los Angeles, CA
- August 5-6th, Atlanta, GA
- August 12-14th Milwaukee, WI
- August 26th-27th, St. Louis, MO
- September 12-17th Chicago, IL
Connect with Drew Crowe
Learn more about how Andrew is closing the gap between the manufacturing industry, youth, and communities at The-MFG.com.