Mastercam's industry-leading service and support ensures that you'll get the most from your CAD/CAM investment. We are there for you every step of the way to help you increase your bottom line.
If your Mastercam Reseller is unavailable, you can call CNC Software Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., USA EST. When calling for technical support, please follow these guidelines:
- Be sure you have already tried to contact your Mastercam Reseller.
- Provide your contact information, Mastercam version you are running and the serial number of your SIM.
- Be ready to describe the problem in detail.
- Be in front of your computer when you call.
- Try to duplicate the problem before calling. Our technician may require you to duplicate the problem while you are on the phone.
- When you call, have ready a complete description of your hardware, including your operating system (OS), central processing unit (CPU), mouse, and memory.
You can also leave a message for CNC Support Services via e-mail. If sending e-mail, please include:
- The version of Mastercam you are running.
- The serial number of your SIM.
- Telephone number and contact information where you can be reached.
- Detailed description of your issue.
- Files required to reproduce the issue you are having may include the Mastercam geometry file (MCX, MC9, etc), system configuration files and post processors.
- Mastercam X customers should use the Zip2Go utility to gather Mastercam part data into a .Z2G file and attach this file to the e-mail.